It’s hot out, and it’s only going to get hotter this summer! Stay cool with some of our favorite Dallas water spots. Check out these great waterparks, lakes, swimming pools. Whether you are looking for a place to take the family or just looking to get a nice tan, we’ve got you covered!
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: Cool off and have a blast at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor! Be thrilled in the Dive Bomber, a 7-story free fall with a surprise trap door. Race your friends in the Wahoo Racer, a two-tiered water slide. Relax and float along the Lazy River. Whatever ride you are looking for, Hurricane Harbor has it!
- NRH20: As a finalist for D Magazine’s Best Places for Family Fun contest, NRH20 is the real deal! Take the Green Extreme and experience the thrilling water coaster! With the family? Explore Frogstein’s Splashatory together, a five-story water playground that consists of slides and a large-scale tipping beaker!
- SMU Barr Pool: Looking for a nice place to swim? For either $5 a day or $150 summer pass, enjoy your afternoons at this state-of-the-art university pool.The SMU Barr Pool offers an Olympic-sized pool, a professional diving well, and a ton of pool chairs. This place is great for both the serious swimmers and for those just looking to get a great tan.
- Fraternal Order of Eagles (FOE): Take the family to FOE for an olympic-sized pool, a kiddie pool, two volleyball courts, a playground, and two bars. With activities for all ages, adults and kids alike will have a great time! With all of its great amenities, this first-come first-serve pool fills up quickly, so get there early!
- W Dallas Infinity Pool: This high-class pool is open to the public every day of the week except Saturdays. Located on the 16th floor, this luxurious infinity pool also comes with an awesome panoramic view of Dallas. While the WET Deck is not open to the public, the pool area will not disappoint and is definitely the place to be seen in Dallas.
- Grapevine Lake: Grapevine Lake offers every outdoor nature activity that you could ask for! Enjoy trails, parks, skiing and wakeboarding, swimming, sailing, fishing, and more. Located northwest of Dallas, it is the perfect place to spend the day with family and friends.