Staying fit and healthy doesn’t have to be expensive. It can even be free! Houston offers a wide variety of fitness classes every week. Relax with some yoga, join in on a group run, pick up some new dance moves, and so much more. Be sure to take advantage of all of these free Houston fitness classes this summer!
Yoga: There are a large assortment of free yoga classes all over Houston and all throughout the week.
- Lululemon Highland Village – Sundays 11am-12pm
- Ivivva City Center – Sundays 6:15-7pm
- Love Park Acro Yoga Jam – Sundays 2pm
- Black Swan Yoga – Tuesdays 7-8pm
- Discovery Green Blissful Warrior – Saturdays 9-10am
- Discovery Green Core Focused Yoga – Tuesdays 6:30-7:30
Dance: Dance your way to a healthy and happy you. Move with some zumba or learn how to dance the tango.
- Sugar Land Town Square Zumba – Fridays 10am
- Discovery Green Zumba – Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm
- Discovery Green Argentine Tango Lesson – Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm
- Discovery Green Hoop Dance – Sundays 10:30-11:30am, starts in September
Running: Looking for some running buddies? Make some friends while running all over Houston.
- City Centre Running Club – Mondays 5:30pm
- Brian O’Neill’s Running Club -Tuesdays 6pm
- Kung Fu Running Club – Wednesdays 6pm
- West End Running Club – Tuesdays 5:30pm
Biking: Clear your head on a long bike ride.
- Sun and Ski Sports Group Bike Rides – Wednesdays 7:30pm, Sundays 8am
Fitness Classes: Tone and tighten your muscles with these boot camps and toning classes.