We would like to welcome Vince G. from East Windsor, NJ, to the FitnessTrainer.com team. We pride ourselves on bringing not only quality trainers, but quality people as well, which is why we are so excited to have Vince on board. If you live in East Windsor, NJ, review Vince’s qualifications and training experience below to see if they would be the right trainer for you. Again, we are happy to expand our personal training services in East Windsor, NJ, with the addition of Vince. Sign up with Vince G. today!
Hi, my name is Vince. Whether you’re the stay at home mom, or the “high caliber” athlete, my training methods will challenge you to the fullest. I have led hundreds of United States marines in combat fitness and conditioning. I have also coached (and continue to coach) high school, to collegiate level athletes in strength and conditioning for their particular sport. You will enjoy your time with me, and rest assured my methods are enjoyable.
– B.S. Sports Science w/ emphasis in coaching
– Sports strength and conditioning certified
– USMC combat conditioning instructor certified
– USA olympic lifting certified
– TRX certified
– USA track and field certified
– USA boxing certified
– CrossFit certified
– 21 years as a United States Marine
– 10 years football coaching experience
– 7 years high school strength and conditioning coach
– 2 years with Princeton University football operations
– 2 years with Princeton working collegiate level football camps
Training Experience: 16 years
Client Success Story
-2005 trained high school running back who led his league with 1244 yards.
-2006 trained high school running back who went on to play with the Idaho State Bengals.
-2012 trained high school running back who led his league with over 1000 yards.
-2012 trained high school running back who went on to play with Nassau College.
-2014 trained high school running back who will play in the Sunshine Classic in 2015.
-2015 trained junior NHL player who will enter the NHL draft in the upcoming year.
-2015 Run a “Warrior Fit” circuit program where clients have lost up to 20 pounds in 6 weeks in or to fight amateur boxing.